Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday

Hello and Happy Friday.  I am still trying to get over my cold and sinus infection but I am determined to get a few things done today.  On the top of my list is getting my desk and craft table cleaned off.  It doing that I will probably get a list of other things I want to do but I have got to start somewhere.

My sister called the other night and wanted to make something.  She hadn't made any St. Patrick's Day cards so we decided one this corner box card.   It is the first time, I have made a corner one and it came out pretty good.  You have to be careful when you glue the inside pieces together.  If you are off, the least little bit, it doesn't fold correctly.  Or at least that is what I think.





I am using it in the following challenges:
   Craft Challenge - Anything  Goes
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

Off to work on my desk.  Hopefully I will be back later  with something else.

2 comments:

  1. Very funny card box. Thanks for joining the challenges of polkadoodles.
    Mónica GT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles.
    Greetings Geesje (GDT)

    ReplyDelete