Friday, March 9, 2018

Back again

Hello.  I am back again.  I am working on cleaning off my desk. 

This card has been sitting on it, waiting on me to make the post so I can send it to my son.  I am not good at coloring dogs but I like to make one from time to time to send to my son.  I left this one white with some gray shading.  The stamp is part of the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Dog Talk Set.  It is such a cute set.  I really need to use it more often.

The paper is a digital  paper from Happy Heart Studio from Etsy.  I just love her paper.  It is so affordable and prints great.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + Sentiment
   Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Off to see what else I can find on my desk and craft table.  Chat with you later.

2 comments:

  1. Love this cute dog - adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... love it!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete