Friday, August 18, 2017

Scrap Challenge - Day 3

Hello.  I am late posting this.  It has been a week. 

For those just coming over to my blog.  A couple of friends and I decided to do a challenge together.  We each made a kit for every one with 4 images, 4 papers, embellishments and die cuts. We had to make a project with each kit and then the last day we will use the leftover pieces to make something. 

The kit for today was my kit.  I just loved the image from Bugaboo and the card went together really well.  However, it took me forever to decided what to put on the bottom step.

Make sure you go over to Katie and Evelyn's blogs to check out what they made with my kit.

Chat with you later.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card, Sarah. It's the cutest thing. The girl is adorable and the colors are so fun! :) Your coloring is AWESOME!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is ADORABLE! LOVE the papers and fun image!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete