Sunday, July 9, 2017

Pizza my Heart

Hello and Happy Sunday  I am going to head out in a little while to buy groceries for the week.  Before I went I wanted to make a quick card.

My husband runs his own business and the office part is in our home.  He isn't very organized so his desk is usually a mess.  He spent yesterday cleaning it off.  I thought I would surprise him with a card in the middle of his desk.  I put this together late last night.

When I saw the challenge over at CASology, I figured I wouldn't do it.  With a pizza theme, I was at a loss what to do.  This was in my Valentines folder so I thought why not.  It would be a good card for my husband's desk.  Instead of cutting all the pieces.  I filled in the colors, grouped them together and printed them.  Then I just had to cut the red shadow piece. 

I added a polka dot texture to the top since I hate blank space and that is the card.  Simple and quick to do.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   CASology - Pizza
   Through The Purple Haze - Spots and/or Stripes
   Crafty Creations - Anything Goes #345
 
Off to get my groceries.  Chat with you later.




4 comments:

  1. Very fun card and love the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and cute card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the extra texture and interest the embossed dots add to this sentiment focussed card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever use of your silhouette! So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete