Saturday, December 31, 2016

Stampin Up Bella

Hello.  I am on my second game of the day.  And it is halftime so I have a quick card for you.

My son has a  puppy that is half Australia Shepard.  I wanted to make a card to send to him.  I thought this set from Stampin Up would be perfect.  I am not good at coloring it but I think my son will know it is suppose to be his puppy.  Instead of a normal card, I made the card into a bone.   There is some embossing on the lower right side.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Crafty Gals - 2nd Anniversary
   Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Well off to watch some more football.  I will chat with you later.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea to make a bone shaped card for this puppy. The added embossing is a great touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete