Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Whooooo

Hello.  Just a quick one tonight.  I made this one while my Mother was in town.  I promise I will get all of the cards posted eventually.  Actually I only have two more cards to post.  I will try to get them up this weekend.  Plus I have a few that I have started but not finished.  Maybe I will get them finished during the opening ceremony of the Summer Olympics Friday night.

This is another Sizzix Fold along card.  I just love these.  I want the Christmas Tree but I am waiting until Christmas gets closer.  I made two of these.  I could decided on what color to use for the wings.  I think the orange one is my favorite but I do like the brown one.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   A Gem of A Challenge - Animals
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes #289
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #97

Off to read my book.  Chat with you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sarah. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at AGOAC
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and creative! I love the papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete