Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Football Season

Hello and Happy Hump Day.  One of the girls that works with me at the school, has a hump day t-shirt.  She wears it every Wednesday.  The elementary age kids just love it. 

Sunday, I was in football mood.  Alabama has their first football game of the season Saturday and I wanted to have a few new things made up.  Hopefully my coffee table will be full for the first game.

I also made a new magnet to go with the schedule.  It was quick and easy to put together.  I found it over in the Silhouette Online store.  I printed and then cut the I using Heart Heart Studio paper.

It doesn't really go with any specific challenges, but these are the ones I am using it for:
   Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes #327
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes #125

Chat with you a little later.

2 comments:

  1. Fab man's card and gorgeous color combo...thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  2. really fun card!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete