Sunday, July 31, 2016

Summertime

Hello.  How are all of you doing?  This summer hasn't been what I expected.  I wanted do get a few projects done around the house and then to just relax and enjoy my craft room.  That hasn't happened.  I have been working 6 days a week in my part time job.  That is just unheard of.  Oh well.  Things happen.

My parents surprised me with a trip to Michigan.  I took the days off so we would have some time together.  My Mother and I spent some time making cards.  You will get so see them over the next few days I am sure.  This was one of them.

I just love these new fold cards over at Silhouette Online.  I am sure you will see more of them.  I know I have the cat
and the dog ones.  But I think there was more.  I even cut an extra watermelon and put it on the inside.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Simon Says Monday - Use Texture
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #96
   Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Newton's Nook - Summer
 
Chat with you after work tonight.


3 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love the fold. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your summery card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I love the fold-over with the watermelons! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!

    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete