Sunday, July 31, 2016

One More

Good evening.  Ok, this is it for the night.  I am going to quit and get my desk cleaned off.  Then lose myself in a book for a couple of hours before I head to bed.

While my Mother was here, we looked at stamps and she picked this one out.  We both just loved it.  I ordered it off of Amazon and had it shipped here.  I stamped off some for me and next week, I will mail it to my Mother.  I hope she enjoys it as much as I did.  I am sure you will see it again.  It is by Stampendous.

I normally would have colored the roses pink but I used the colors off of Connie Can Crop.  I think the coral color goes well with the yellow daisies.  I cut the two leaves off the side of my rectangle.   After putting the card together, I added three perler beads at the bottom corner.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Connie Can Crop - Color Inspired
   Aud Sentiment - Anything Goes
   Tuesday Throwdown - Happy Birthday
   Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
   Sketch Saturday - Any Sketch (#230)

Chat with you tomorrow.  Have a great evening/night.


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thank you for entering such a great card in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the color combination, and the stamp is a lovely one. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love your beautiful colored image and fab colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bouquet of flowers and the transparency of the vase...thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Sarah. Love the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete