Wednesday, July 6, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 1

Hello.  This is actually a day late.  I should have posted it yesterday but I never sat down and finished it.  I am going to try really hard to color something every day for the next 30 days.  I colored this yesterday but I didn't get the card finished.  I will be back later today with another one for day 2.

This is my new favorite girl from Bugaboo.  As I know you have seen the one with her smelling a flower.  Well, here is the other pose

One of the things I finally got done on my to do list was putting all of my paper away.  I have a cabinet where I store my paper by color.  I was way behind putting new paper away.  When I went to put the blue away the drawer was full.  So I really need to use more blue.  So that is way this card is blue (several different shades). 


I was going to put a butterfly where the bow is but the bow was sitting on my table so I decided to go ahead and use it.  The shade is different from the polka dot ribbon but the whole card is that way.

I even completed the inside of the card. 


I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch #419
   Simon Says Monday - Red, White and/or Blue

Well, chat with you later.


2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine 30 days of coloring you are very brave. This is a sweet image. This is so lovely. Thank you for taking time to share your creation with us in the #238-# 239 Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, the stamp is so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete