Thursday, January 7, 2016

Howdy Wintertime Snowman

Hello.  I made this card last night but I didn't get to post it.  It was a new file on the Silhouette Online store.  Just too cute.

We still haven't gotten any snow so I am relying on my cards for some Winter time fun.  Instead of a star on the hat, I added a snowflake.









I am using it for the following challenges:
   Classy Cards - Winter Blues
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes #293
   Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes #93
   Curtain Call - Frozen
   Fan-Tastic Tuesday - It's Cold Outside

I am probably finished for tonight.  Chat with you tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. I love the cute snowman. I need to look at the new designs that Silhouette has. Thanks for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun! I love your super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete