Monday, January 4, 2016

Elfy Holiday

Hello.  I don't know where today went.  I went grocery shopping after work and then came home and did a few things and before I knew it, it was 10:00.

I have one card tonight.  I really meant to make a couple of things but I didn't make it.

I have several Tiddly Inks images on my wishlist.  I finally purchased a few of them.  This cute little elf is just so cute.  It need to be bigger but I think it came out really well.  Next time, she will be bigger.




I am using it in the following challenges:
   Tiddly Inks - Merry Berry
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #216
   Your Next Stamp - Sketch and/or Color
   Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes #108
   ABC Challenge - Y is your choice

Chat with you tomorrow.


5 comments:

  1. Love the texture and papers you have added to your adorably colored image, super sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Merry Berry" Challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card and I love your design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable Christmas card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a festive card! That patterned paper really ties it all together. I am sure you spent all your time coloring ;>) Thanks for joining in challenge #29 at YNS!

    ReplyDelete