Monday, January 25, 2016

Coffee anyone?

I am back at it. 

I haven't made a trio card in a while so I thought I would use the coffee one for the Photo Inspiration challenge at City Crafter.   When I cut the stream for the middle cup, I didn't think about my card being white so I took my C1 copic marker and colored it gray.  It is hard to see in the picture, but I distressed the edge of the card also.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   City Crafters - Photo Inspired
   Brown Sugar - Black, Brown & Blue
   Crafty Hazelnut's - Anything Goes

I don't know if I will be back or not.  We will just have to see.


2 comments:

  1. So very lovely! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design. Copics come in handy too for covering up our little glitches. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete