Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bugaboo

Hello again.  One more and then I am off to straighten the kitchen before heading to bed with a book.

I hope my family doesn't get tried of elephant cards.  Probably not, since half of them are University of Alabama fans.  This is one of Bugaboo's elephants.  I also used one of their sketches.  I also used my new Birthday embossing folder.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Sketch #401
   Glitter N Sparkle - Tic Tac Toe
   Hiding In My Craft Room - Embossing
   Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes #260
   Inky Impressions - All Things New
   Catch The Bug - Birthday Bash Day 1

Chat with you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Nice card.Thank you for playing with Glitter N Sparkle. Kasha DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet card! Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope to see you join us every day. Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used both the Birthday challenge and the Stella Says Sketch Challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining the Bugaboo Stamps 6th Birthday Celebration this week. We hope you'll join us today for our newest Photo Challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Asst DT Coordinator - Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us for our Birthday Celebration at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We look forward to having you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete