Saturday, November 14, 2015

Thanksgiving Turkey

Hello.  I have been working on my Thanksgiving cards.  I still need to send out some cards.  I am hoping to work on that this evening during the Alabama football game.

I just loved this card from the Silhouette Online.  It is by Lori Whitlock.  I just love her patterns.  She has added a picture of the card and suggested colors for each cut.  It makes the card much easier to put together. 

It was originally set up as a traditional card but I decided to just put my message in the slide portion.  There won't be a lot of space but it will work.  I added goggly eyes and the the leaves at the bottom corner. 

It is hard to tell but the pull out tag was embossed with my dots texture folder.  I don't like a lot of empty space so I thought the dots would help.  I also used hemp cord was by string. 

The Let's Talk Turkey stamp is from a $1 set that I found up by the  register at JoAnn's ETC.

I am using this card in the following challenges:
   Ave 613 Create - Anything Goes
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Cupcake Inspiration - Tags #335
   Crafty Gals - Thankful

I am off to get ready for work.  I will try to post another card during my lunch.  Have a great morning.



3 comments:

  1. Always love turkeys with goggly eyes! This is delightful! So glad you joined in the fun at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute- Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the turkey, great project. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion.Good luck!!! Patricia DT.

    ReplyDelete