Sunday, November 1, 2015

One Last Halloween

Hello everyone.  I had today off and I spent it getting a few things done around the house.  But I did find some craft time.  So I have some cards to show you.

I actually made this one right before Halloween and I didn't have time to post it.  This was such a cute card.  I really like it.  The card is from Silhouette Online.





I am using it in the following challenges:
   Die Cuttin' Divas - Halloween
   Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Halloween
   Tuesday Throwdown - Too Cute To Spook
   City Crafter - Creatures of the Dark
   Gem of a Challenge - Too Cute To Spook

I don't think I will be making any more Halloween cards even though I have a few more Halloween challenges.  We will see.  Have a great night.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Halloween card!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun halloween card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab Halloween make, thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete