Sunday, March 15, 2015

Springtime Birdie

Hello.  I hope everyone is doing well and having lots of play time.  I have had some extra time this week and you would think that means I would have some time to play in my craft room.  But it didn't work that way.  I am hoping to have most of tomorrow.

I have a couple of printed images on my desk and I really need to use them up, so I decided to use this birdbrain from From The Heart.  As I mentioned, I am guest designing for them this month, so I have several of their images printed to use.  It was the February Stamp of the Month and is now in the store for 50%.  It is a great time to check out all of the digital images.

I am going to hide the card on my husband's desk as a quick note.  We will see how long it will take him to find it.  Probably not long, because I heard him say he was going to clean off his desk tomorrow.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   2 Cute Ink Challenges - Spring
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Monday - B is for....
   Through The Craftrm Door - Anything Goes
   Wednesday's Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Wednesday - Things That Fly

Have a great night.  I will hopefully see you in the morning.



6 comments:

  1. Very cute and very pink spring card! Love the chick! Thanks for sharing it at 2 Cute Ink Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Sarah! The image is adorable, but I really like your panels of plaid and dots for your background! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pretty chick really shines on your card with the pretty pink hues! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright cheerful card - of course I LOVE the pink! :) thanks for joining u at TTCRD this week and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us last week at CYP! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete