Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas Elf


Hello.  My sister didn't get to make a lot of Christmas projects this year.  She was just too busy, so we decided today to make this little elf that she fell in love with. 

For some unknown reason, I cut out five of them.  So I ended up making two like my sister's and then two candy bar boxes.  The fifth elf will be saved for this coming Christmas.  Maybe I will come up with something else for him.

I didn't put candy in either one since I am boxing them up for twelve months. 

I am going to use them in the following challenges:
   SVG Cutting Files - Anything Christmas
   Crafting When You Can - Anything But A Card
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

I am off to read some before bedtime.  Have a good evening.


1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! I love the fab papers you used and the PK faces! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete