Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 In Review

Hello.  I thought I would spend the last few minutes of 2014 reviewing some of my cards.

I will start with January 2014.  It was a good month and it is really hard to pick one card as my favorite.  These are the three top ones....
January 2014

February 2014
 It was even hard to pick a favorite.

March 2014
I was able to narrow down March to two cards....
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
June was my busiest month.  Summer break started mid-June and it was so nice to have some time off.  I also won quite a few challenges.  Maybe that was why I had so much trouble picking my favorite card.
 
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
 In September, I was picked to be a two month Guest Designer for Imagine That by Kris.  It was just so much fun. 
October 2014
November 2014
December 2014

Well that is it for 2014.  Sorry about the long post.  I just couldn't pick one card each month.  

The challenges, at Artistic Inspirations and Clear It Out, this week are to pick your favorite project from 2014.  As you can tell I couldn't pick just one.  

Happy New Year.  I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year.



2 comments:

  1. wonderful year of great projects. Thanks so much for sharing them all. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Artistic Inspirations for your favorite of 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! great cards and projects. I love it :) Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete