Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pumpkin PigWit

Hello again.  I am still using up some of the images that I have printed and not used.  I really need to stop printing them if I don't have a project in mind.   But I like to print a full page so I am always adding images to the page.

This is Pumpkin Pigwit from From The Heart.  It is so cute and different.   I followed one of the tutorials from their blog hop.  I haven't made a diorama card in a while so it was fun to put together.  I cut the opening with one of my spellbinder dies.  Then I cut the small pumpkin with my silhouette.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Die Cutting Divas - Photo Inspired
   Clear It Out - Fancy Folds
   Wednesday's Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Sweet N Sassy - Fall Theme
   Treasured Times - Anything Goes
   Creative Cutting - Anything Goes

This is probably it for tonight, so I hope everyone has great night.



11 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is so cute, diorama cards are so simple to make yet are very striking once made. I do love this PigWit, and you've teamed him with the perfect paper too. Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining in the fun and good luck with the GDT call :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sarah!

    I love the design of your card, with the pig in the "window." Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute...love how you have carried the pumpkin theme throughout! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! Love the adorable pig image and pretty pumpkin paper you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic project love piggies LOL...thanks for stopping by CIO challenge blog and hope you come and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet, love the diorama style and the fun little pumpkin die cut on the front. Thanks for joining our Birdbrain hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pumpkin theme, love the aperture. Thanks for joining us. Marina. Creative Cutting DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo, love image. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable little pig in the pumpkin patch! Thanks for joining us at SNSS Fall theme challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card! And I'm with you about saving on printing and paper. Glad you pulled him out of your stash to share with us! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete