Thursday, September 18, 2014

Imagine That

Hello and Happy Thursday.  I wanted to take a moment this morning to post a card using Imagine That by Kris stamps and paper.

I decided to do another diorama.  Humphrey looks so cute peeking out of the opening.  I also used some of Kris' digital paper.  The sunflower paper printed so good.  I even printed it on printer paper (I didn't want to make the card any thicker).  It didn't bleed or anything.  If you have never looked through Kris' papers take a few minutes and look.  She has a great selection.

I am posting this a day early so make sure to go over to Imagine That by Kris' blog tomorrow for some more great project ideas. Also don't forget you still have time to enter the progressive challenge.

Time to head to work.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment