Thursday, September 4, 2014

Imagine That Lighthouse

Hello.  I hope everyone is having a great day.  As I mentioned earlier in the month, I was selected to be a Guest Designer for Imagine That.  I am still shocked that I get to make cards for such a great lady.  Kris has been amazing to work with.  I am going to have so much fun over the next two months.

Today, I decided to use Imagine That's Lighthouse set.  I printed it out and left in on my table for a couple of days.  When I finally sat down to make some thing, my mind was blank.  I colored the image just knowing I would think of some thing.  In the end, I went with a simple layout.  I don't like plain backgrounds so I pulled out a sizzix texture folder.  I also added a little seagull flying over the top of the lighthouse.

I also used one of the sentiments in the inside of the card.  As you will notice, I cut a small strip of the paper from the front of the card and added it down the side.  I don't carry my theme into the card often, but I really like it.  I need to do this more often. 

I hope you enjoy the card and please go over to Imagine That and check out all of Kris' great set and her digital paper.  You won't be disappointed.  She also has a monthly progressive challenge.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sarah!! And I really love the look of a finished inside with a li'l digi paper, I have done a few that way but I usually end up leaving the whole inside until I'm ready to mail it to someone and then am in a hurry so I just tape a white sheet. I know, I know, but yours looks FABBY! :) Thanks so much for sharing your card and for your wonderful post. (you say the nicest things) *Ü* xx

    ReplyDelete