Monday, July 7, 2014

Repeat Impressions

Hello.  Happy Monday.  I hope every one has a great start to the week.

While I had my Repeat Impressions stamps out, I decided to play around with some of my favorites.  This one has always been in my top 3 stamps from Repeat Impressions.

I decided I would use the challenge from
Crafty Sentiments.  It was a difficult one.  No pattern paper.  I can honestly say I don't remember the last time I made a card with just cardstock.  It was challenging but fun.  I had to go outside of my box.

It is hard to see but there is a green scalloped over behind the flowers.  I should have cut it a little bigger.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Crafty Sentiments - No Pattern Paper
   Sweet N Sassy - Big Bloom
   Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
   Love To Create - Clean and Layered
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Lia Stamps - No Pattern Paper
   
Have a great week.

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Sarah and so glad you could join us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hydrangeas are one of my favourite flowers and you've made a very pretty card featuring them.It's always good to challenge ourselves too :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Sarah with such a gorgeous image you don't miss the fancy papers. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Crafty Sentiments, we have a new challenge today hope you can join us. SUsan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Sarah! Thank you for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaack…I love hydrangeas and have several big bushes in my yard! Lovely card, Sarah! Thanks so much for joining the SNSS Friday Feature Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to your blog from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I love this card. Then I noticed that your were from Michigan. Next I discovered that you were from Adrian. I live in Jackson. I really enjoyed looking at your cards. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job making a card wit no patterned paper, always a difficult task *lol* Nice image! Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love hydrangeas. Got a lot of them in my garden.
    Thanks for joining challenge #123 at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer

    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty! the colours choice is super!
    xx
    Erum
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete