Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Taste of Summer

Hello.  I have a major migraine today and I am moving a little slow. 

I was surfing various blogs the other day and I ran across In The Pink.  I thought this was a perfect blog for me since I seem to always use a lot of pink.  The challenge was 'Good Enough to Eat'.  Well, I started the card and while I was loading up to the site, the challenge closed.  Oh well, I still like the card.  Next time, I will have to get started earlier.

I made this card into business envelope size since the taste of summer title was so wide.  I think it works great.  The ice creams could have been a little bigger and the title should have been smaller, but it works.

Now that I have missed the challenge and I am in no hurry, I am going to add glitter to the bottom ice cream cone. 

I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Tuesday Throwdown - Picnic (what is a picnic without ice cream/ice cream trucks)
   Craftin Desert Divas - Summer Time

Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute & YUMMY! Great job!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Yummy for sure love your card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Picnic Challenge.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works great! LOVE all that pink and the ice cream. Yummy looking all over.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card for our challenge over at tuesday throwdown today

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love how you added the ice cream! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Diva's! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete