Sunday, June 15, 2014

Nautical

Hello and Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.  I hope you have a great day. I am working today so we will celebrate Father's Day afterwards.

I wanted to make a quick card before heading to work.  I purchased this little boat from Silhouette Online last week.  It was a new design and I just thought it was too cute not to purchase.  The sample was red, white and blue and I will probably make a red, white, & blue one at some point but today, I stuck with all blue.  It went together so well.  I love it even more.

I am going to use the card for the following challenges:
   Creative Card Crew - Nautical
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch 314

Now I am off to get ready for work.  Chat with you later.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Father's Day card Sarah. Great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete