Monday, May 26, 2014

My Craft Spot

Hello, one last time tonight.  I completed project 2 & 3.  They were actually the same thing.  I had all of my Christmas and Halloween unmounted Denami Designs' stamps that needed to be put in a DVD case.  I had them in two piles so I counted it twice.

I received one graduation/open house invitation this year and since tomorrow is the seniors' last day of school, I wanted to make a card so I could give it to the young man.  It will be bittersweet to see him graduation.  Even though, he is four years younger than my son, he hung out with my son during football and basketball season.  He just loved hanging with the older guys and being the ball boy. 

So far, I only have one challenge that is Graduation related.  I hope I don't find more later.  I really don't need any more Graduation cards.  The challenge is My Craft Spot.

Have a great night.  Hopefully since my house is all straightened, I will have some craft time tomorrow after work. 


1 comment:

  1. Super card! I like the way you angled the image - and the blue pearl is a wonderful touch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete