Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tri-fold spring card

Hello. This is another card from Monday.  I have one more card after this one, but I need to finish it up first.

This is one of the new tri-fold cards from Silhouette Online.  I only made two.  I wish I had made more.  I embossed the tree with my tree texture folder and added the cat to the fence.  When we started it, I thought it was going to be a small card, but I love the size of it.

I am  going to use the card in the following challenges"
   Get Inky - Spring or Easter
   Creative Card Crew - Spring

Hopefully, I will be back later with something else.  Have a great afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card. I have a Silhouette and I love the colors. Thanks for joining us over at Blue Moon Crafting Station Get Inky! Challenge.

    ~ Sue B, DT Member ~
    http://getinkychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool design! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete