Friday, April 18, 2014

Cut It Up

Hello.  If you celebrate Easter and Good Friday, I hope you have a great start to the holiday weekend.  It is time for another challenge at Cut It Up.

 I am excited to see this challenge.  The theme is Birthday cards.  We all use them and I am always looking for more ideas, so I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.  The sponsors this month is Becky at Creative Crazy.  She will be sending the winner a ribbon trio and a $15 credit to Scrappy Dew.

I used the floral birthday cake from Silhouette Online.  I love the flower pattern.  I cut this card to big for the standard envelope so I will be sizing it down for the next cut.  Plus I might add a digital stamp to the size.  If I make the changes I will let you know.

I hope to see you over at Cut It Up.  Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable birthday card! Awesome job!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The design on the cake is beautiful! I hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cake design, fun and tasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cake card, Sarah. What a fun shape card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shape of this card and also the cut out flowers! Very pretty.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete