Saturday, March 22, 2014

Just Playing Around

Tonight I have just been playing around with my Imagine That digis and some sketches from OWH.  I love the sketches at OWH.  They have the measurements so you don't have to guess.  I also had a couple of Imagine That digis printed and ready to play with, so why not combine the two.

The first image was Sweet Deer.  I like hiding cards for my husband and I thought this would make a sweet card.  My son in college is also getting one. I used sketch #216.  I textured the final layer.   I think both will like the deers.

Well, it is extremely late and I am off to get some rest.  See you in a few hours.

2 comments:

  1. oh WOW Lisa, this is adorable! I really love your beautiful coloring of these deer. Nice texture with the dry embossed bg too :) Thank you so much for sharing your creation in our Customer Gallery last month! (and so sorry for my delay in getting here - somehow I didn't have the "email me links" checked on my widget. Thanks!!
    xxKris
    Imagine That! Digis by Kris

    ReplyDelete