Friday, March 7, 2014

From The Heart

Hello.  I hope everyone is ready for a great weekend.

Today, I decided to go ahead and make a card using From The Heart's Monthly stamp.  You had two choices.  Hamlet the pig with a clover or a butterfly.  I wanted to play with both, but decided to do the clover one first since St. Patrick's Day is a little over a week away.

The Sketch #56 was perfect for the piglet.  I like using circles in the corner  of a card.  I stuck with different shades of green.  I added the clover ribbon and a clover gem.

I am going to use this card for the following challenges:
   From the Heart - Sketch 56
   From the Heart - Monthly Stamp Challenge
   Creative Cutting - St. Patrick's Day
   Scrappy Mom - Green & Gold (The gold is in the paper)
   

I hopefully will be back later with some thing else.


4 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is super sweet. The clover rhinestones and ribbon are great accents. The green DP looks perfect with the cute pig.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch and SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - sweet little piggy! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great St Patty's card! And a great job on the sketch as well. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little piggy was lucky! Hope he'll be for you in the draw too! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete