Monday, February 3, 2014

The Paper Shelter

Hello....Right after Christmas, I discovered a new digital stamp company.  It was The Paper Shelter.  If you haven't been to their site, you should check it out.  She has some amazing images.  They are so detailed.  I will be picking up several the images over the next few months.

This Snow Angel image was one of the first ones I purchased.  I think she is so adorable and she is great for this winter since we have had record amounts of snow.  I am going to use her in the 'All Wrapped Up' at The Paper Shelter.

I made an easel card and printed the image on white and then cut out the shape with my Silhouette Cameo.  I added two snowflakes with pearls to the corners.  I also cut a snowflake out on the white message square.

I am also going to use this card for the following challenges:
   QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
   Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
 
I am off to bed.  Have a great night.



3 comments:

  1. Your card is very cute!!!
    Love your coloring and the detail of snowflakes is very pretty...
    Thanks for linking your card in our challenge at QKR Stampede.
    Ardilla :)

    PS: it would be great if you can turn off the word verification, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow angels, and this one is super cute. Such a soft, pretty, girly card, love it. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pastel colours! Thanks so much for taking up our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck, and we hope to see you again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete