Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Action Wobbles

Good evening.  I have a little friend that has a birthday coming up.  I thought a action wobble card would be a great card for a little six year old boy.

I just love the birdbrain digital stamps from 'From The Heart'.  This image is the Stamp of the Month.  I printed it a little small but it looks good on this new rocker step card.

I have always liked the rocker cards (I know I make a lot of them) and when my sister showed me the rocker step card, I had to have the pattern.  I googled it and find the pattern on Paper Craft Kits.  It was my first time there and she has some great patterns.  I bought a few more to go with the rocker step card.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Little Miss Muffet - Birthdays
   CMC Copic Challenge - Anything Goes
   Little Tangles - Monochromatic
   Digi Darla - Masculine
   From The Heart - Stamp of the Month

Have a great night.  Hope to see you tomorrow.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along in the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wobble and that circle step card!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring job. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete