Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 In Review

We are finally home so I wanted to take a moment to pick my favorites from 2013.  It was a good year for card making in my house.  I posted more than I have ever posted and I want to keep up the posting in 2014.

Plus I have several goals, not resolutions....
    1)  Post at least 30 times each month.
    2)  Get chosen for at least one more DT
    3)  Get al of my digital files unzipped (yes, I have some that I haven't even looked at yet) and  organized so it is easier to use them.
    4)  Send cards to at least one charity each quarter. (Jan - Mar, Apr - June, July - Sept, Oct - Dec)
    5)  Take more pictures
    6)  Stay current on my project life album

Now for the 2013 favorite cards.  I am making the pictures small so click on the month to go to the original post.

     January 2013


 February 2013 - I can't decide so there are two.  (First Card & Second Card) 


     March 2013

Once again, I have two...My favorite Repeat Impressions stamp.  And I got my silhouette cameo in March, so I had to pick one of my favorite first cuts.  I need to make more of these.



     April 2013

I was determined to narrow it down to one card.  There were several that were close but I still like this one the most.
 

I was a guest designer on Repeat Impressions and I just love the card I made for the first sketch of the month.


     June 2013

I started entering more challenges in June and my post started picking up.  I love patriotic cards so I had to pick one of my 4th of July cards, but then I also made a beach/summer card that I was extremely proud of.  I thought it came out fantastic.


     July 2013

I had three in July.  It was my second biggest month of posting for 2013.  There was a patriotic one using Meljen's Designs, a bee buzz from Silhouette Online, and a bowling one.  I liked all of these for different reasons.



     August 2013


 September 2013

Even though, neither my husband or I like tic tacs, I love making the covers for them (here and here).  I always have couple put back for RAK gifts.  These are some of my favorites.  I am going to make a couple more Alabama ones and probably some hearts ones for Valentines. 

Then there is my apple easel card with a Whimsie Doodle image.  I had to put an easel card in here somewhere.  As most of you know, I am always making them.






     November 2013


     December 2013
here and here


Well that is it.  It was fun looking back at the cards.  Some I was proud of and others I am not so sure of.  I am off to clean out my card folder so it is ready for the new year.  I also need to make a challenge list so I know what I need to work on next.

I also want to take a moment to thank everyone for checking out my site and if you left a comment, I thank you twice.  I love doing the blog and I hope you enjoy the site as while.

Have a great evening.






No comments:

Post a Comment