Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Catch The Bug

I just love the name of this site (Catch The Bug).  I caught the stamping bug over 20 years ago and I never lost it.  I am not complaining, it is a great way to relax.

I am working on day 5 of the Holiday Chaos Celebration challenge.  I really want to get all of these done, but this will be the last one for tonight.  I have a few more things I want to work on.

Day 5 is Pick a treat and then follow the recipe.  I decided on Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles - Make your card a shape other than Square or Rectangle, 3 pieces of Bling & Ribbon.  I had the peppermint candy shaped card on my to do list so I  thought this would work perfectly.

I don't have a good track record with cutting out words so I didn't try to cut the words.  Plus I don't know how it would have looked with the gems in the center of my candy.

Off to finish these cards.  Hope you have a great evening.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah - I LOVE that after 20 years you've still got that 'bug'. :) I just adore this shaped blingy card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newe THEME Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the peppermint candy card, esp the sparkly centre! Thanks for joining our Holiday Chaos event at Bugaboo Stamps! luv'n huggz, Jen Leeflang, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How yummy! Love the candy shaped card and the sparkle is amazing, too. Beautifully done and so creative! Thanks for joining us for Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete