Saturday, November 23, 2013

Digi Darla & Incy Wincy Designs

The challenge this week at Digi Darla's was a copy cat image.  It was a cornucopia.  I decided to combine it with the Incy Wincy Designs' Easel challenge.  It is always nice to combine challenges.  It helps me stand up to date.

I used one of the Silhouette Online Halloween easel cards.  I took off the spiders and pumpkins and just left the back ground squares.  It is a 4" square so mailing it should be standard.  I have mailed all of my Thanksgiving cards for this year so I will save it until next year.

I will probably be back later with some thing else.  In the meantime, have a great afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great design. Like the colours a lot!

    Thank you for joining us at Digi Darla this week! Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this is late, I've been away for a few days and thought I had finished commenting!
    Fab image and brightly coloured, looks wonderful on your card layout
    Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Sandy Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete