Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps

When I saw this little elf, I knew he would be perfect for the rocking cards.   It is still one of my favorite cards.  There is just so much you can do and they are so easy to put together. 

The blue and white paper is one of my favorites.  I just love this paper.  I try to keep some in stock so I will always have it to use.  It is by Pebbles and called Baby of Mine.  It comes in pink and blue.  I usually have both.

I am going to use the little elf on the Digi Darla's Photo #87 challenge and the Chocolate Coffee Cards' Monocromatic challenge.

Have a nice evening.



4 comments:

  1. How CUTE! Love the style of your card and GREAT use of the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! Love the way you placed this little guy on top of the card. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, nice model you have used and your digi is also very cute. thank you for joining the challenge of Cholocate, Coffee and cards. Hugs ,Cindy
    +

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours, love the idea of a rocking card, this is new to me...hehe...beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge x
    CC&CC
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete