Thursday, October 3, 2013

Challenges

I haven't been in a good stamping mood this week.  I am trying to do a little each day to keep me on track because it wouldn't take much to get way behind.  I really need more Halloween cards.

In an effort, to stay on track, I worked on some challenges today.  The first was the Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug challenge.  This week, it was a sketch.  I wasn't sure what to do with it but I decided to use the Friday Freebie and make a birthday card.  I never have enough birthday cards.

I also decided to cut every thing out with my silhouette so I could use the card in the Silhouette Weekly Shape Challenge.  I missed it last week and I really wanted to make sure and enter it this week.

That is it for now.  I am working on my card for the Cut It Up Challenge that starts tomorrow, so make sure to check back tomorrow to see what I have come up with.  Have a great evening.


1 comment:

  1. very cute! love the pink ribbon. thanks for playing along at Catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete