Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pen Pal Mouse - Meljen Design

I have been going through all of my favorite stamp companies and trying to use my stamps, either digital or rubber, more often.  The two I am working on right now is Meljen Design and Whimsie Doodles.  You will be seeing alot of these digital stamps over the next few weeks.

I started today with the Penpal Mouse from Meljen Design.  I thought it would be good for the 'Making the Grade' challenge at Meljen.  Once I had the mouse cut out and colored, I had to figure out what the card would look like.  I decided to use the sketch over at Repeat Impressions.  This way I am able to enter two challenges with one card.

I colored the mouse with my copic markers and used one of my texture folders for the base card.

I hope everyone has a great day.


Copic Markers:  C3, E31, E35, R81, Y15


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love al the Meljen's Mice and you have coloured this one beautifully! All the time it took you to cut him out was worth it because it makes him pop! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card :) thanks for joining the Meljen's Challenge :) hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete