Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First Fall card

I am been in what I call a rut.  I have made some cards, but I haven't liked any of them enough to make multiple cards.  Tonight, I finally made a card, I liked.  It will be my first Fall card of the season. 

I still have some summer cards that I haven't mailed but I think I am going to put them up until the middle of winter when everyone is tried of the cold weather.

I started this card off with the sketch challenge over at Little Miss Muffet.  I just found her site, so I only a few digital stamps by her.  I am sure that will change.  I picked up two of her pumpkins.  I am sure you will see the other one in the next few days.

I am also going to use this card in the last Whimsical Design challenge and Cardz Tv's Harvest challenge

Since I cut the pumpkins with the print and cut option on my silhouette, I am using it for the Silhouette Weekly Shape Challenge.  I also cut the circle out with my silhouette.

I hope you have a great week.



1 comment:

  1. Great fall card Sarah! Soon we will be seeing plenty of pumpkins!

    Thanks for joining the Cardztv Go to Galz
    Challenge team as we Celebrate the Harvest.

    Mimi - Cardztv Design Team
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete