Friday, September 6, 2013

Challenges

I have to hurry and post this card.  I haven't been feeling good.  I catch my first cold of the school year.  I really wanted to enter a couple of challenges today so this is what I came up with.

I used the waterfall set of Sick Chicks by Art Gone Wild.  I just love these sets.  You don't have to look for four stamps.  They are all together.  I have a beach set also and I may go ahead and make some even though summer is over.

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:

   Little Scrap Pieces - Anything Goes
   Craft Spot by Kimberly - Get Well
   Eureka Stamps - Gentle Thoughts

















3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! Love the waterfall effect with that adorable duck! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete