Sunday, August 11, 2013

Silhouette 101 - Butterfly Easel

I have been wanting to make this card for several weeks.  I finally made it tonight and I just love how it came out.  It will be a card I remake again and again.  There are so many possibilities.

The butterfly cutting file came from Silhouette Online and is by Lori Whitlock.  I have so many of her files.  She comes up with a great selection.  I added an extra butterfly layer and textured it with an embossing folder.  I only cut one but I will make a few more tomorrow before I move on to my next project.

I am going to use this card for three challenges.  Tuesday Throwdown's Don't Be Square challenge, QKR Stampede's No Squares and Silhouette Online's Anything Goes challenge.


I hope every one has a great week.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete