Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lori Whitlock's Birthday Cake Box

When Lori Whitlock came out with the square explosion box, I fell in love with it.  Then she came out with the round cake.  I just adore both of these.  I just had to make one of them. 

My son's birthday is this month, so I made one for him.  I even added a 22 to the top of the cake.  And since it was for my son, I just had to make it his favorite color and his favorite college football team had to be on it some where.

I started a pink one and I will post it in a little while.

I am going to enter this one into the Silhouette Online weekly shape challenge.

Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I have always loved the explosion box- but this cake -ahem- takes the cake!
    Would love to see the pink one...

    ReplyDelete