Friday, June 21, 2013

Whimsie Doodle - 4th of July Girl

I finally finished my Whimsie Doodle girl.  I can't believe I started this on Monday and I am just finishing it.

I originally saw this card on Splitcoaststampers.  I just had to make some to send out.  Thanks so much Kelly for the idea.  It was fun to put together.

I was just over on Whimsical Designs and they are having a patriotic challenge so I think I will enter this card in the challenge.

Have a great weekend.


Supplies:  Copic Markers: C5, B24, B37, E00, E35, E50, E53, R27, RV10; Digital Stamp; Whimsie Doodle-4th of July

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sarah, she is so sweet. She is all ready to celebrate the 4th! Thank you for joining the Whimsical Wednesday challenge! Julie, DT member.
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am going to try to enter more challenges. It keeps me motivated.

    ReplyDelete