Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day Card #2

Actually I guess this is card #3.  I really liked this pattern from Silhouette.  I have a similar one with Mom that I had meant to make for Mother's Day but I ran out of time.

My father-in-law's card was blue and didn't have the tools on it.  I just ran out of time, so his was very basic.  I didn't even take a picture of it before I mailed it.  Sorry about that.

I may be wrong but I think my son will probably pick this card as the one he gives to his Dad so I added the tools on it since my husband is an electrican.  The stamp is by Stamps N More.  I have had it for several years so I don't know if it is still for sale or not.

I hope all the Dads out there have a wonderful Father's Day.

Supplies:  Copic Markers:  B24, C3, C5, E37, G28 Stanps:  Tools by Stamps N More

No comments:

Post a Comment