Friday, May 24, 2013

Silhouette 101 - Pinwheel Spinner Card

Hello everyone.  I hope everyone has plans to be crafty this weekend.  I am hoping to clean off my table after dinner tonight and make something.  I have a challenge over on Silhouette Online that I want to play with and then I also need to complete my Repeat Impressions challange for next week.  And then my list of stamps and digital files I want to play with is just endless.  Hopefully I will find the time to play with something.

I won't tell you how long I play with this slider card.  It has been a couple of years since I have made one.  I just had to try the pinwheel one.  I originally saw it on Dostamping.  When I saw Silhouette come out with a slider card cutting file, I just had to make it.

The sliding is a little jumpy at times but I thought the card came out great.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment