Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Repeat Impressions - WHAT IF? Wednesday ~ Sketch Challenge M113

I really meant to post this before I left for work this morning but I just ran out of time. 

Here is my big announcement, I have been picked to be a Guest Artist this month on Repeat Impressions.  I love the stamps over at Repeat Impressions.  If you don't have any of their stamps, take a moment and look at their site.  They have some great stamps.

Today, they posted their What If Wednesday Challenge.  I made two cards for the challenge.  I hope you enjoy both of them.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are stunning, Sarah. Welcome to the Rock Stars - we're thrilled you've joined us this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I always look forward to the Wednesday challenges but I am especially looking forward to them this month.

      Delete