Monday, January 14, 2013

Tic Tac Candies/Mints

At Christmas, I made these little tic tac holders.  It got me to thinking what I could do with other colors.  So over the next few days/weeks, you will be seeing some ideas.

 I think the ladies at work are going to get the Valentine's Day ones.  I just need to find some more pink tic tacs.

I am thinking red and green tic tacs will make cute apple holders. Then pumpkins for the orange ones.  Santa's shirt with red ones.  Ghost and bigger snowmen out of the white ones.  Plus I saw a really cute idea using the blue ones and the Stampin Up Tags Til Christmas set.

I am also thinking of using one of my Repeat Impression penguins.

I am going to go ahead and make them while I am thinking about them, so keep checking back for more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment